NOMINATE YOUTHS FOR 100 MOST POSITIVELY INSPIRING AFRICAN YOUTHS OF THE YEAR!
Did any youth inspire you to do something positive this year? If yes, then that youth deserves to be recognized! Nominate the youth for the list of top 100 Most Positively Inspiring African Youths (100MPIAY),2017.
The 100 MPIAY aims mainly to identify, recognize and celebrate the works of 100 youths of African descent whose works have had significant positive impact on their communities and the world at large. The nomination phase would run from the 10th of November to the 15th of December,2017.
CRITERIA/ POINTS TO NOTE WHEN NOMINATING
- Youths must be male or female aged between 15 to 40 years old.
- Nominees would come from different spheres of life. They could be Africa’s biggest names or people we probably do not know but who have inspired many to strife for positive change.
- Youths must be of African descent living in Africa or in the Diaspora.
- Youths must have said or done something (big or small) which has inspired many other people to think, talk and act positively, take responsibility, dare to dream and be the positive change they wish to see. It could be a statement in an interview, an act of kindness, a stand against injustice, a video, a song, a novel or any work which has triggered many people into positivity.
- The positively inspiring word or action must have been done this year.
- The nominee may or may not be very influential or widely known during the time of nomination.
- Self-nominations are not allowed.
For details on the 100 Most Positively Inspiring African Youth Program,download the project documents in ENGLISH or in FRENCH at the bottom of this page.
To nominate,fill the nomination form below.